The key elements which determine combien de calories par Jour pour maigrir are resident within your own body. They are your body mass index, medical conditions, stress, pregnancy and post natal health conditions, consumption of fatty foods, alcohol and smoking patterns etc. Some of them are controllable in nature while the others are not. Taking a decision on fat burning rate can be made when you put constraints on controllable factors like fatty foods, alcohol and smoking. The non controllable factors can be managed with the help of proper medication and other treatments. Your doctor will be able to decide on combien de calories par jour pour maigrir that works effectively for you.
Medical Factors of Combien de Calories par Jour Pour Maigrir
- If you have medical conditions like hypertension or diabetes, you need to take proper medications to control its intensity. In some instances your doctor may choose to go ahead with weight loss pills once your medical condition has improved. If these are under controllable levels, he might advice on low levels of fat shedding per day. But you can be assured about the effectiveness of such method in the long run.
- If you have any chronic medical conditions, you need to go through the complete procedure of treatment. This can relieve your body from negative stress developed due to the illness (disease). Then you can consult your doctor about the probability of taking the weight loss pills and their dosage, depending on the recommended level of fat burning per day.
- If don’t have any medical conditions and obesity is the only problem, you can choose to go by the prescriptions of dosage on the product catalogue. This can ensure optimum level of fat shedding per day. Within a few months you will be able to get considerable results without any negative side effects.
- The suggestions given above may seem vague for you, since there no specifications of XX calories to be shed per day. This is purely due to the varying body conditions of individuals. However the standard metabolic rate and your body mass index might make it about 1000 calories per day. This is just an approximation and the figures may vary for you.
Lifestyle Factors of Combien de Calories par Jour Pour Maigrir
Your lifestyle with respect to obesity includes eating habits, sleeping pattern, work pressure and psychological stress, regular exercising, smoking and alcohol intake.
- Overcoming obsessive overeating can be achieved by controlling the secretion of Ghrelin in the stomach layers and dopamine in the brain. The best weight loss pill with ingredients like green tea, caffeine, Acai berry and L-Thianine can do the trick for you.
- Recommended sleep for an individual is 6 to 7 hours. This can bring balance in metabolism and cardiovascular activities.
- Handling work pressure through relaxation and meditation can bring down the stress levels considerably. An average of 1200 calories shedding per day can be achieved, if your body condition gets back to normal levels.